For all you cookie monsters out there, it’s time to make your very own delicious chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are super tasty and take less than 30 minutes to make. Even better, you no longer have to feel guilty about stealing other people’s cookies! (I see you sneakin’ up on my goodies.)
Happy baking! 🙂
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter @ room temperature
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1/3 tsp baking soda
3 pinches of salt
1/3 cup (4oz) semi-sweet/bittersweet chocolate chips
Makes about 1-2 dozen cookies
6) Mix flour mixture into the butter mixture in increments until fully incorporated. (Dough will be stiff)
*Tip: Start to use your hands to mix the dough once it starts getting thick.
7) Add chocolate chips to dough and mix.
8) Roll the cookie dough into balls with 1-inch diameters. (Make sure balls are at least 2 inches apart on the tray.)
9) Flatten the balls of cookie dough slightly.
10) Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are a light brown color.
11) Cool on a wire rack and ENJOY!
~OM NOM NOM NOM~
Words and pictures by Maggie Ma